Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is my very first blog, and just to let you know I am not much of a writer, but I am guessing this has to be fun right? Since this is my first blog I will tell you a little about my self.
Just turned 25.. I am a college student and can't wait to graduate. X-ray tech= ♥ I say random things at all the wrong time. I am VERY ADD. I've been married to the most wonderful man for almost 3 years. I use to let everything bother me, but not so much anymore. It is what it is and there isn't much I can do about it. I have a pretty bad temper but I have learned to control it better with age. :) Sometimes I just need to scream. I am a aspiring Photographer, & I ♥ to capture all the wonderful moments in life! I have a AMAZING mother who I could not live a day without.. She has always been there for me through everything, and I know this is what a mother is suppose to do but I have been blessed as to some people aren't as lucky to have a wonderful mother. I have come to learn that momma always knows best. Listen to your mothers, they know what they are talking about. People are always searching for more then what they have right at this moment, but it is what you make of it. EVERYTHING is possible with GOD! I try my best to live right and please him. I am not perfect and sin everyday but he loves me because he knows he is in my heart. I suck at science but love history. I don't have any kids yet but hope too once life has calmed down a bit. I ♥ grilled chicken. I have made mistakes in my life, but they have made me who I am. My grandmother was/is the best that ever lived. (I will write about her soon) I miss her with every breathe I take. Marriage is super hard but it is one of the most rewarding gifts from God. Twilight saga is great! I tend to shop when I am upset. The beach is my favorite place to be. ♥ to lay out in the sun!!! I ♥ pineapples and watermelon. I HATE feet. I also hate to clean. I have only had my heart truly broken once. Folding clothes is a big negative. Gone with the wind is my favorite movie ever. Pink roses. I could sleep for days. Bills suck... I love Alabama Football. My yorkie is the greatest dog ever.
I must say goodnight because it is 12:03 and work is going to come early. I will be back and I think I am going to like this. Nite!
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand Forever.-Isaiah 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment