Friday, July 23, 2010

A really bad day.

So today has been a REALLY bad day! Friday's are suppose to be wonderful because it the end of the work week and you get a break and get to do things that you like with the people that make you happy right?????? Well today was once again just a reminder of why I need to finish my degree.But as I was sitting crying my eyes out and feeling sorry for myself, I decided to pray, pray that God would make it all go away. Today I found this bible verse and wanted to share it because it is very true. There will be no sadness in heaven! Amen!

Now I know I am not perfect, but I try so hard to do the right thing. I try to be a good person and help people when I can, but it seems that every time I turn around I get pooped on, and frankly I am tried of it. But I have decided that I am not going to think about it anymore and when the time comes I will let it be known how I feel. But until them. I'm out!

P.S: Be sure to tune in tommorrow as we discuss why memories are so wonderful and why we cherish this so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment